Glen J. Belush, Certified Public Accountants, LLC endorse My Payroll Place, LLC payroll system to help you manage your payroll needs.
My Payroll Place, LLC provides a comprehensive payroll service backed by a dedicated local office. This rare combination helps you easily manage employee information and simplify your entire payroll process from processing to payday.
As a My Payroll Place, LLC payroll client, you'll receive payroll checks and statements, accounting records and management reports, tax payment notices and payroll tax returns for federal, state, and local jurisdictions.
Our payroll tax administration service calculates files and deposits your federal, state and local taxes. Our Taxpay Service also includes:
- Automatic enrollment in the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
- A support line that helps answer your questions about state unemployment insurance (SUI) issues.
Employee Pay Options Package
- Direct Deposit - Deposit wages in employee bank accounts.
- Paper Checks - Check signing and insertion service available.
One Simple Package
When you sign up for payroll service, we'll send you a complete payroll package each
pay period. Inside, you'll find processed payroll checks with essential management reports and supplies, including:
- Employee Earnings Statements
- Payroll Journals
- Month-to-date department summaries, if applicable
- A notice of cash needed to cover payroll expenses and tax liabilities
- Timely and accurate notifications of tax liabilities and deposits
Payroll Tax Return Preparation
We offer services to help you with your payroll tax return preparation for the following kinds:
- Federal Quarterly - Preparation and filing of Federal forms (941s and 940)
- State Quarterly - Assistance in preparation and filing of Connecticut labor and unemployment tax forms
- Annual W-3 and W-2 - We provide assistance in the reporting and filing of tax forms for employers
- Annual 1096 and 1099 - We also provide assistance in handling the reporting and filing of forms for subcontractors.